Husband and Wife discuss the Seven Laws of Noah.
(This is a full episode of a previously released Patreon ONLY episode. This is an example of the type of content you would have access to by subscribing to our Patreon page!)
Then they talk about Mosaic Laws (the Ten Commandments); decide if they are Noahides (they're not); and encourage listeners to use gender neutral pronouns
— The Seven Laws of Noah include:
1. prohibitions against worshipping idols,
2. prohibitions against cursing God,
3. prohibitions against murder,
4. prohibitions against adultery and sexual immorality,
5. prohibitions against theft,
6. prohibitions against eating flesh torn from a living animal,
7. and the obligation to establish courts of justice.
Join us on DISCORD: https://discord.gg/8RwwMrb5zK
Skip the ads by joining Acast+ https://plus.acast.com/s/6331d364470c7900137bb57d
Thank you for stopping by Sacrilegious Discourse - Bible Study for Atheists!
Check out these links for more information about our podcast and merchandise:
Our Homepage: https://sacrilegiousdiscourse.com/
Help support us by subscribing on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sacrilegiousdiscourse
Join Acast+ to enjoy our podcast adfree! https://plus.acast.com/s/sacrilegiousiscourse.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.